Use these colorful two-piece picture puzzle cards to teach your child words for our friends in the animal kingdom!
These simple puzzles help children develop fine motor skills while learning to say and sound out the words for 52 different animals. By identifying and matching puzzle pieces that feature simple objects with their matching words, little ones can learn to read and write in a fun and interactive way!
By practicing these few simple activities, you can help your child learn simple words (along with motor skills):
- Match and fit correct puzzle pieces together
- Identify and say the animal names aloud together
- Discuss where each animal lives, what sounds they make, or what they eat
- Sound out the animal name on each puzzle card.
- Practice writing letters and words.
This Single Puzzle Set Includes:
- 52 Puzzle cards
- 1 Sturdy storage box